If you are having difficulty accessing this webinar, please click here to watch the webinar on our BrightTALK website
This 4th webinar in the Quarterly Forecast Tracker (QFT) series will provide PRI signatories with an up-to-date analysis of climate progress in the fourth quarter of 2022, including outcomes from COP27, and a global overview of global trends and impacts since COP26. of Glasgow, when the IPR Quarterly Forecast Tracker was launched by PRI. The webinar will also review a landmark report on the emerging competition between the US, EU and China on clean energy and a new position paper on the impacts of just transition in the fourth quarter. Panelists will assess fourth quarter results, trends since Glasgow, report findings and discuss overall implications for investors, relative to the 2021 Forward Policy Scenario (FPS), a detailed assessment by IPR of the acceleration of climate policy in the 2020s, driven by multiple factors, including the 2023 balance sheet and 2025 ratchet.
- British AureliaSenior Director, Global Head of Climate Research, Sustainable Fitch
- Marc FultonProgram Director, Inevitable Policy Response
- Brian HensleyPartner, Kaya Advisory
- Catherine HighhamPolicy Analyst, Grantham Institute, LSE
- Thomas KansyDirector, Vivid Economics
- Moderated by: Daniel GallagherPh.D., Climate Technical Guidance Lead, PRI